Regulations of stay in guest rooms Andrzej Petryla ul. Krótka 11 in Krynica-Zdrój
1. Check-in starts at 3 p.m. and ends at 11 a.m. on the last day of stay.
2. The reservation is effective after making an advance payment within 3 days in the amount of 30% of the amount due for the entire stay.
3. The deposit paid is not refundable.
4. Payment for the stay is not refundable in the case of shortening the stay.
5. The spa tax is included in the room price.
6. We do not accept animals in the rooms.
7. Smoking is strictly forbidden on the premises of the facility.
8. Night silence is valid from 22.00 to 6.00 a.m.
9. Guests using the rooms and the kitchenette are responsible for any damage caused to the above-mentioned rooms. Damage means both the destruction / damage to the elements of equipment in rooms and their loss.
10. In the caseof damage to the room due to the fault of the Guest or the fault of visitors, the Guest is obliged to cover the costs of its repair. Parents are responsible for damages caused by children.
11. The guest should notify the owners of any damage to the room or its finding.
12. Guests are required to store the key to the room with due diligence. In case of loss of the key, guests will be charged with the cost of replacing the lock insert in the amount of 100 zł.
13. The owner of the guest rooms is not responsible for damage to the vehicle belonging to the guest, as well as for valuables left in the rooms.
14. Guests are obliged to use the guest rooms only for residential purposes - it is prohibited to organize events in the rooms.
15. The owner of guest rooms is obliged to provide:
- conditions for full and unrestricted rest for guests,
- security of stay, - clean rooms on arrival,
- technically efficient kitchenette.
16. If the Guest significantly violates the peace and / or good of the neighbors and does not comply with the generally applicable standards of coexistence between people, the owner of the guest rooms reserves the right to terminate the Guest's stay in the rooms and is then not obliged to refund the money for the unused period.
17. On the day of departure, the Guest should close the windows, turn off the lights, check if the door is locked, and give the key to the owner of the guest rooms.
18. Personal belongings left in the guest rooms by the departing Guest will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest for an additional fee. In the absence of such an instruction, the owner of the guest rooms will store these items for a period of 3 months, and then will be disposed of by a commission.
19. Each guest agrees to the processing of personal data for registration purposes in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data of May 25, 2018, the Guest has the right to inspect their personal data and to correct them.
The use of the Andrzej Petryla guest room services constitutes acceptance of these regulations.
We wish you a pleasant rest and invite you again.